Hey, don’t worry. Whether you’re vegan or not or simply transitioning to a vegan lifestyle, I’m positive you’ll love these vegan places in Alicante. They all have a unique vibe, atmosphere, and style. And most importantly, they have affordable prices and homemade food.
Whether you’re a tourist, an expat living in Alicante, or a Spaniard, these places are great. Bring your partner, friends, or family into the world of vegan cuisine. I purposely chose these places because they are so distinct from one another. One is raw vegan, another Arabic, and the other unconventional. You are going to enjoy ☺
It is a cozy and calm place. Everything is a balance of harmony, from the decor to the fresh herbs on the counter and the relaxing music. And when you think it couldn’t get better, there is the food. A blend of colors, textures, and aromas that mesmerize you from the moment you see it and way after you’ve left the place. You’ll suddenly think about the creamy and delicious cheesecake or the refreshing lemonade. You’ll want to go back.
This place in Alicante is not just vegan but raw vegan, with various unique dishes. The menu changes with the season and offers soups, sandwiches, hamburgers, different spreads, sweets, and delicious drinks. Nourish your body and mind with the magic of raw vegan, homemade food.
While there, I tried the day’s menu: lasagna, cheesecake, and lemonade of parsley, lemon, dates, and water. See the pictures below.
PRICE: 12,50 € of the menu
I loved the feel of the place from the moment I opened the door. It feels immediately like stepping into another world. Surrounded by Arabic music and aromatic food, I forgot I was in Alicante. While Arruzafa is a traditional Moroccan restaurant, it also offers a vegan menu alongside the main menu from where you can choose a variety of traditional Moroccan dishes but vegan. Within the menu, they serve a lot of food. I was not able to finish all of it. Let me show you what I got.
PRICE: 10 € for the vegan menu during the day from Monday to Friday.
If you want a cozy and intimate atmosphere, this vegan place in Alicante can be the one. The books around and the diffused light makes you feel comfortable, just like you’d be in your living room. As for the food, this is a hamburger place only. They’ve made it easy for you with vegan and non-vegan options. The hamburgers are homemade; you can see and taste the difference because they are not heavily processed or full of oil.
PRICE: 8 € hamburger with potatoes
I have tried every vegan place while living in Alicante for two years. I like places where you feel at home, and they prepare the food themselves instead of buying it prepackaged. There are also other good spots to go to that are not all entirely vegan but have great vegan options. Places such as:
- Lluvia is a vegetarian restaurant with vegan options. I loved the chocolate brownie that they have
- Bodhi Green, a vegetarian restaurant with vegan options
- Vegan Bombon, vegan sweets plus sandwiches and burgers
- Mish Mish, a Lebanese restaurant with some vegan dishes
- La Voladora has excellent salads and main dishes
- Sip and Wonder, if you’re a digital nomad, you can bring your laptop and work during the day, and in some evenings, they have live music. Great vegan matcha latte, sandwiches, banana bread
- Amasable, I like their pizza; the crust is thin and so good. Just tell them not to put cheese on it. They have a different menu daily.
- Daikichi has fantastic and super fresh Japanese food. The wasabi and ginger are next level. I ate here several times and loved the quality of the food.
- El Garaje is not a vegan place, but they have some burgers entirely vegan and patatas bravas (potatoes with spicy sauce).
- Amorino, Livanti, and Heladeria Borgonesse are all ice cream places with vegan ice cream varieties.
In short, these are some vegan places in Alicante that I tried, loved, and recommend. I hope you like them too—affordable and delicious homemade food. You can’t beat that.